What are these hipsters at Volkswagen 2013 up to these days?
Volkswagen 2013 has brought America a little treat for being so good
That’s right kids; we got the 2013 Volkswagen Golf R coming ashore and its packing heat. As in 256 ponies connected to 4Motion all-wheel-drive which rockets this Mario Kart from 0-60 in 5.6 seconds. This little 2013 Volkswagen Golf R doesn’t come cheap though as it sports the same price tag as a 2013 Subaru WRX STI. Now if looks mattered to me in this field I would go with the Volkswagen Golf R but since they don’t I would go for the extra ponies and awesome Japanese AWD. I’m sure you Volkswagen fan boys and girls think I’m insane but remember that’s how wars get started. But seriously feel free to comment.
Electric Volkswagen 2013
On the opposite side of fun these is a lot of rumors swirling around about plug-ins and electric wizardry afoot. A little German birdie told me that the 2013 Volkswagen Golf will be a redesign and thus we will see an addition of a type of Toyota Prius PHV like vehicle that has the ability to hold a charge for a range of around 40-50 miles then switch to gasoline. Another source speaks of the Golf being all electric which would just make it an actual Golf Cart! (Yes nailed it). Yet there is word that Volkswagen will introduce their UP! Concept on the mean street of the NYC as it is small enough to park, why because it’s about the parking stupid (as I was informed). So look for this ugly Volkswagen 2013 Up to be sharing the roads with the 2013 Mitsubishi i-Miev and the 2013 Nissan Leaf, it shall be a showcase of “butterface”.
The Total Line Up For Volkswagen 2013
I like Diesel Cars so we start with them first
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI – Not much change since the makeover of the 2012 Jetta TDI
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI – Same as above, not much change
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI – Not much change since the makeover of the 2012 Passat TDI
- 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI – Look for a redesign as a 2014 Toureg Model
- 2013 Volkswagen Golf – Coming time for a design change but will it weight for 2014?
- 2013 Volkswagen GTI – It should be time to revamp this Golf Cart but I’m not sure yet
- 2013 Volkswagen Golf R – Just making it to shore and they are already taking about new body style
- 2013 Volkswagen Eos – Possible mid engine roadster for 2013 might eat this one alive
- 2013 Volkswagen Beetle – A new flower in the vase this year
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta – Not much change since the makeover of the 2012 Jetta
- 2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen – Not much change since the makeover of the 2012 Jetta
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat – Not much change since the makeover of the 2012 Passat
- 2013 Volkswagen CC – Will spring ready as a 2014 year model
- 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan – The 2013 Tiguan should be an all new vehicle as its design life nears the end
- 2013 Volkswagen Toureg – The 2014 Toureg will be the new kid on the block in 2013