Not Even Recalls and Mother Nature Can Keep Toyota 2013 Down
TOYOTA 2013 – FORECAST!
Toyota 2013 lineup is a culmination of how Japan can take back some thunder that the South Koreans are trying to take away. Toyota has given us many models like the Toyota Camry and Toyota Prius, and since the Toyota Prius is getting older it decided to have babies, soon to be studying liberal arts near you. The Toyota Camry has been a dominant force in the accountant market for boring drivers, but has sold some ridiculous numbers meaning what; there are a heck of a lot of accountants out there. The Toyota Camry has gotten a little bit of a design change for the 2012, and so the Toyota Camry 2013 won’t be much of a change. What’s new is the 2013 Prius C, 2013 Prius V, and 2013 Prius PHV, as these cars will cater to different drivers. The 2013 Toyota Prius C looks to actually start under $20k and deliver some impressive city MPG’s around 53 MPG. What else is new (and I’m actually happy to write about is the 2013 Toyota FR-S) look for this baby Supra (RIP Supra) to come out with the horizontal 2.0 liter from Subaru with higher compression and Toyota direct injection heads that mate up with a Lexus IS transmission and then to the back wheels like a performance car should be. The 2013 Toyota FR-S is coming to North America as Toyota 2013′s underachieving kid brother the 2013 Scion FR-S and will probably get the emblems changed at the Scion dealership back to Toyota FR-S. This car I suspect will have a later version like the 2013 Toyota FR-S TRD edition that will use a Turbo setup to the 2013 Subaru WRX’s. It would also be nice if they would put a 6 cylinder in it from say….the SUPRA! (They won’t put that awesome 2JZ in nothing) Maybe a Toyota 2013 Supra
Toyota 2013 Stable of Horses
- Toyota Yaris – Not much to change for the 2013 model year
- Toyota Corolla – Possibility for a full redesign although possible that it might go as a 2014 Toyota Corolla
- Toyota Matrix – Every sequel equals me caring less about this car (Just like the Movie)
- Toyota Camry – After the redesign the Toyota Camry looks to take back some sales figure although it has some competition gaining
- Toyota Sienna – Will get a few nips and tucks but will probably get the design change as 2014 Toyota Sienna
- Toyota Avalon – The Toyota Avalon is due for a redesign and as the time goes we think that they may be going to do a Toyota 2013 TRD edition, kidding.
- Toyota Prius – Can you believe the Toyota Prius has been around 16 plus years. This car should get just a refresher for 2013 on how to be in every coffee shop parking lot.
- Toyota Prius C – The baby Toyota Prius will get a surprising price tag of under $20K and will sell like wildfire to anyone that doesn’t need a monster truck.
- Toyota Prius V – The Toyota Prius V or commonly known as the fat ass hoarder Prius looks to get a makeover with the TRD off-road edition, kidding but that might actually work if they did a lift and AWD. Get to it Toyota!
- Toyota Prius PHV – This Toyota Prius will teach future generations to put gas in the car around every oil change. Seriously this car is going to get an estimated 95 flipping MPG, so as long as you got the juice you’re going to be using very little fuel, and when you do finally get out of battery you will still get 50 MPG’s. Why is the 2013 Chevy Volt $7,000 dollars more than this?
- Toyota Rav4 Hybrid – It will have a new design all around, so this might actually be my TRD off-road edition Toyota Prius, I can’t wait to take it muddin with my confederate hat on.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid – This will be seen in line picking up sex trophies (kids) from cotillion.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid – 40 MPG just isn’t cutting it these days for a hybrid so look for Toyota 2013 Camry Hybrid to get some work done.
- Toyota Rav4 – All new design for 2013 model year with a big play of fuel efficiency.
- Toyota FJ Cruiser – Unless they can bring the Toyota Hilux Diesel or make this get 30 MPG’s I would stick a fork in this model cause it’s done. Why do we not get any diesels, I love diesels? Wait, why we don’t just get the Toyota Hilux, because it’s awesome.
- Toyota Venza – Not sure cause I could care less about this gender bender
- Toyota Highlander – There should be a redesign but not sure if it is going to be counted as a 2013 or a 2014 model year but it’s coming up. Nope its coming for 2013.
- Toyota 4 Runner – This should get a new front fascia and maybe a little work on efficiency so maybe a F-16 nose cone added to this block.
- Toyota Sequoia – The Sequoia will get a jungle-gym option so your kids can play in their built in sandbox inside this behemoth, seriously have you seen how big this thing is and how wide it is inside.
- Toyota Land Cruiser – Why mess with perfection? – Just got rated Best 2013 SUV by me ever!
- Toyota Tacoma – Should have had its redesign from earlier so look for not much to change other than some special products from TRD, Yipee!
- Toyota Tundra – It is determined that this truck is simply too small, and that it needs a V-10 so look for it to be at a gas station near you. I actually really like these trucks but just like to rant on even more.
- Toyota FR-S – Rebadged as a Scion FR-S and will hopefully lead to a renaissance of RWD sport car fun. (Supra, Supra, Supra…Get to work Toyota!)
- Toyota iQ – Rebadged as a Scion and costs too much
All these cars are to be offered to you for Toyota 2013, and they should help take profits for Toyota 2013 back to pre-Tsunami and recall levels. The company has it right; and although they are not bringing diesels to America, I still have a man crush on Toyota 2013.
Toyota 2013: I need this Toyota Hilux badly